Some of the Key Features
- NEW! Variable data merge
- NEW! Automation sequences can do "partials" to split jobs, or process parts separately. Results can be merged or left separate. Quite Hot Imposing users can split output into an unlimited number of separate files.
- NEW! Enfocus Switch users with Quite Hot Imposing can pass metadata from flows for use in conditions or page text, also automatically remove the prefix from file name references.
- FASTER!Manual Imposition: performance greatly improved for some large files
- NEW! Conditions in automation sequences allow more flexibility e.g. different jobs based on page count, page sizes or metadata (such as filename or keywords)
- NEW! Conditions can issue an error or warning message, and stop a job if there is a problem such as wrong page size or count
- Stick on Text and Numbers in your choice of embedded fonts, colours and rotation.
- Stick On PDF Pages function to stick on PDF pages (graphics, adverts, stamps, marks etc.)
- Insert pages or blanks at intervals, for example to add fixed backs. Can be used to merge files.
- Manual imposition can repeat a layout to a large number of pages, and can automatically position pages as fronts/backs. Also smart crop marks which will not overlap.
- Tile (Split) pages
- Easily duplicate pages
- Scale pages equally or anamorphically
- Fix orientation - quickly deal with a document that has a mixture of tall and wide
- Set up more complex automated sequences
- Watched folder and command line. Suitable for server use (single location, not internet)
- Work with PDF/X-4 and PDF/X-5 files
If you impose, and you want a way to automate your workflow and improve productivity and profits then you need Quite Hot Imposing.
Automate your Workflow
XML is rapidly gaining acceptance as a way of transferring information between programs, so it was a natural choice for us in describing imposition tasks. So we will encourage OEMs, integrators and workflow vendors to create customized workflows using its Hot folder or Command-Line (XML) tools.
If you are using Quite Imposing Plus, it makes an XML for every imposition you create, so you already have XML available for Quite Hot Imposing.
Our customers have used the Quite Hot Imposing command line to integrate with industry standard workflow products including
- Enfocus Switch
- Xerox FreeFlow
There is direct support for integrating Quite Hot Imposing with the Switch range of workflow automation products from Enfocus.
The XML metadata is used to determine how a file should be imposed. You create the imposition layout, then export the settings for use with the Quite Hot Imposing configurator in Switch. For more details on how to integrate the products seamlessly